Van Amersfoort Racing is a leading racing team, winning races since 1975. With a passion for speed, innovation, and most of all success, we strive to reach the top in racing categories like F2, F3, FRECA, F4 and karting. Our teams are built on the vision of professionalism, teamwork, and a constant drive for excellence. In other words, we want to win races and championships, with many drivers ending up in F1 and other highest categories of motorsport.
We currently are looking for a driven and experienced Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for all our teams, company wide. In this role you will be the driving force behind the daily marketing and communication operations, increasing the visibility of Van Amersfoort Racing in the motorsport world and beyond.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to strengthen the Van Amersfoort Racing brand.
- Responsible for all marketing activities, including digital marketing, events, sponsorship, PR campaigns, and design, produce, and safeguard the branding and house style on cars, race suits, team wear and all other brand outings
- Reach the operating targets and marketing objectives by optimizing innovation, brand activation, sponsorships, brand communications and people development.
- Collaborate with internal- and external partners to ensure coherent and effective marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with our online content agency, using various channels to increase fan and sponsor engagement, and supervise the general content creation of this high-end PR partner.
- Analyze market trends and competition to identify communication/business opportunities and improve the team's competitive position.
- Develop custom made sponsor propositions to potential partners and maintain relationships with existing sponsors.
- Based in Zeewolde, but willing to travel in Europe and work on weekends as well as being flexible regarding overtime.
- Supervise marketing interns and contribute to their professional development.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally across a range of categories in a similar (international) marketing role preferably in the entertainment industry or (motor)sport industry.
- High ability of cross functional management and project management skills & experience.
- Experience with and demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility for execution of the strategy
- Ability to master the execution of marketing plans
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing strategies, social media, and content creation.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, written and oral.
- Passion for business, affinity for motorsport, eagerness to learn constantly.
- Living in the Netherlands, or prepared to move, and available full time.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment in the world of motorsports.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of a leading racing team.
- Competitive employment conditions and opportunities for professional development.
To be taken into consideration, you send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application Marketing Manager". Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.